So as another School Holidays came to an end and I beautifully ironed the uniform and set out polished shoes….. lunch….I FORGOT THE NO BORING SANDWICH PROMISE.
I had been to do the groceries that day and had scored myself some sale mince that needed to be used so we made some last minute 9 o’clock Sausage Rolls.
– 500g of whatever mince you like
– 1 grated Carrot
– 1 Grated Zucchini
– 1 small onion finely chopped
– 2 pieces of bread blitzed into crumbs
– 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce (we like smokey BBQ)
– 2/3 Sheets of puff pastry
– Sesame seeds for the top
Optional – 1 egg
1 Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined
2 Add a line of the mince mixture along one edge of the pastry – roll, making sure that the “seam” of the pastry is…
View original post 68 more words